Documents Required to Review Your Bankruptcy Case
As your Maryland bankruptcy lawyer, I need the following documents and information to determine whether or not I can help you with your bankruptcy case. It may take some time to get everything together but it is critical that you get everything so that I can properly asses your situation. The following documents are required:
- Six (6) months proof of income – Pay stubs or Profit and Loss Statements
- 3 Credit Reports
- 3 of the most recent tax returns
- Photo ID and Social Security Card – A valid form of photographic identification and Social Security Card or W2 is required to hold your meeting of creditors.
- 4 most recent bank statements
- Mortgage Payoff Statement
- Car payoff statement
- Deed of Trust
- Titles to Vehicles
- Zillow.com for real estate property
Kelly Blue Book or NADA for vehicles
- Our completed questionnaire – Intake Doc
Do not let debt control your life. To discuss your case with a bankruptcy lawyer, call 410-849-9529.